- EDBT/ICDT 2019
- Social Events
- Event Photos
- Event Feedback
- Program Overview
- Detailed Program
- Workshop Program
- Invited Keynotes
- Invited ICDT Tutorial
- EDBT/ICDT Awards
- Research Challenges
- Guidelines for Presenters
- Accepted Papers
UPDATE (7 March): We are sorry, but we are not accepting any more registrations to keep the logistics of the conference at a good level.
|Types of fees||Early Registration
(until Mar 10th, 2019)
|Late / Onsite Registration|
The EDBT/ICDT 2018 registration fee includes participation in the conference, workshops, coffee breaks, lunches and one ticket for each of the social events.
Additional conference banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be obtained with an extra charge of €130. These can be purchased until March 19th 2019.
Participants who have already registered may choose this option which is now available in their registration form.
Please note that a workshop-only registration is NOT possible.
At least an author of each accepted paper at EDBT/ICDT and co-located workshops has to early register and attend EDBT/ICDT 2019 to present. If you are an author of any paper, please provide the alphanumeric ID(s) or the title(s) of your paper(s) when you register. The list of the accepted papers is published here.
Please consider the following deadlines for cancelling your registration, provided that you are not the presenter of a conference/workshop paper included in the proceedings:
- Cancellation received before February, 19th 2019: 100% refund, less 20% administration fee.
- Cancellation received on or after February, 19th 2019 up to March, 12th 2019: 50% refund.
- Cancellation received on and after March, 12th 2019: no refund.
If the publication is included in the proceedings, there is no refund (regardless of the date).
We are sorry, but we are not accepting any more registrations to keep the logistics of the conference at a good level.
For any information about your registration, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com.
Support letters for VISA
If you are presenting any scientific material and you need a VISA for attending the conference, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Message subject: "EDBT/ICDT2019: Request for VISA support letter".
- Name, date of birth and address as they appear on your passport.
- Passport number, date of expiry and country of citizenship.
- Business email and homepage at your organization.
- Type of presentation. For example, for authors of papers accepted for the joint conference or workshops, title of the paper (listed here).
TAP Air Portugal - EDBT/ICDT 2019 Official Carrier
Attractive discounts on a wide range of fares on all TAP Air Portugal flights booked from www.flytap.com.
Event ID Code to keep for the booking: IT19TPCG49. More details here.