- EDBT/ICDT 2019
- Social Events
- Event Photos
- Event Feedback
- Program Overview
- Detailed Program
- Workshop Program
- Invited Keynotes
- Invited ICDT Tutorial
- EDBT/ICDT Awards
- Research Challenges
- Guidelines for Presenters
- Accepted Papers
Call for Workshop Proposals
The EDBT/ICDT series of conferences is an established and prestigious forum for exchanging the latest research results in data management. EDBT and ICDT are held jointly since 2009. The annual venue is located in an attractive European location and provides unique opportunities for database researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore new ideas, techniques and tools, and to exchange experiences.
We invite you to submit a proposal for a workshop to be co-located with the main joint EDBT/ICDT 2019 conference. The proposal should focus on a specific research topic within database and information systems. Workshops will run on March 26, 2019, and can last for half a day or a full day.
Submit your workshop proposal by email to the Workshop Chair Paolo Papotti (email@example.com).
Your proposal should consist of a single PDF file and cover the following points:
- workshop title
- preferred length (1 day, 1/2 day)
- name, affiliation, email, and short bio (including previous experience in organizing workshops or conferences) of workshop PC chairs, with one of them indicated as the primary contact
- tentative PC
- main goal of the workshop and list of the workshop topics
- preliminary call for papers
- policy for handling conflicts of interest with reviewers or PC chairs
- statistics for previous editions of the workshop (past three years, as applicable) and the expected statistics for 2010 regarding number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and number of registered delegates
- publicity plans
The organizers of accepted workshops are expected to assemble a program committee, announce and publicize the workshop and its call for papers, solicit submissions, conduct the reviewing process, and prepare the final workshop program.
Workshops will benefit from the EDBT/ICDT 2019 organizational infrastructure and receive support regarding registration, badges, lunches, coffee breaks, and online publication of the workshop proceedings.
All workshop papers will be published online at CEUR (http://ceur-ws.org/). The papers should follow the formatting guidelines of regular EDBT/ICDT 2019 research papers (2017 ACM Proceedings Format, double-column, A4) except for the page limit.
The following dates concern the workshop proposals:
- Workshop proposal submission: September 3, 2018
- Workshop proposal notification: September 17, 2018
EDBT/ICDT 2019 Workshop Chair
Paolo Papotti, EURECOM (France)